David a fellow writer & blogger sent me this survey. Why? Because it says to 'pass it on' when you're done. Thank you, David, for the tag. It was fun and interesting. I always enjoy his posts, and hope you will too.
A Day in the Life:Dave's Progress">
You can read my own answers here. A Jolly Good Tag">">
It's my turn to spread the fun and joy to four bloggers. Please do not feel any pressure or obligation to do this. It's entirely up to you.
The Buddhist Conservative
A Moment with Mattie
A Jewel Shining Through
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
7. What is your bedtime routine?
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
10. What kinds of books do you read?
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
12. What’s your fear?
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Oh creature of delight, may I speak to you
Of the little love I feel?
I am small but my heart is growing larger
And before your love, I kneel
(“What? You’re kidding me?”)
Your little love’s been rubbing fur with Henry
So your love was never mine?
You say the cage hole isn’t large enough
Until you birth eight or nine?
(“Good on you, Henry.”)
Oh creature of delight, I’ll find another,
Who will be my tiny bride?
And cherish passion and devotion
For little love that still abides
The Gerbil Shakespeare Chorus
I take the time to sit and watch the gooey chocolate candy commercials. So many varieties are covered and smothered in a rich bath of yum. I can choose peanuts, cream-filled, fruit filled, caramel, and lots more; there’s no end in sight.
Lots of making and baking cookies; the kitchen is a dangerous place for me to be. I linger with the smell of oatmeal, peanut butter, and coconut cookies in the air. Lining metal tins with parchment paper, I realize the weight loss goal for February will be moved to March!
Fudge should be savored and not swallowed whole. Place tiny morsels in a clean salt shaker, to sprinkle on ice cream another time. Walnuts are very nice in dark fudge but I prefer pecans in the milk chocolate varieties. Peanut butter fudge is probably my favorite.
What’s your favorite candy?
Monday, January 31, 2011
It looks so lovely ~ this beautiful Russian winter. I am ‘captured’ at first glance by the blues’ hues. Feeling all cozy I downloaded the rest of my aunt’s photos. Suddenly my own winter feels more tolerable. Oh yes, I do love snow, but this is way too much for me.
Thank you Auntie Nett; no more complaints from me :)