David a fellow writer & blogger sent me this survey. Why? Because it says to 'pass it on' when you're done. Thank you, David, for the tag. It was fun and interesting. I always enjoy his posts, and hope you will too.
A Day in the Life:Dave's Progress">
You can read my own answers here. A Jolly Good Tag">">
It's my turn to spread the fun and joy to four bloggers. Please do not feel any pressure or obligation to do this. It's entirely up to you.
The Buddhist Conservative
A Moment with Mattie
A Jewel Shining Through
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
7. What is your bedtime routine?
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
10. What kinds of books do you read?
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
12. What’s your fear?
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?