All the way from England my friend has tagged me to answer 19 questions. You can read his own tagged experience on his blog, “A Day in the Life; Dave’s Progress: chapter 104.” Participation is not required as it’s all in good humour/humor. I rise to the challenge, clean my keyboard, and thank Dave, for this jolly good tag!
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family? Any pet would automatically be a family member. I don’t have one right now.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? I’d love to see all the ancient architecture of the Middle Eastern nations.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you? The abuse of children seems rampant in this country. Some reach their teen years and commit suicide. Others like me grow up and find life a small struggle at times.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars? I’d make a plan to help children, elderly, homeless, hungry, and medically-deprived people.
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? Some sort of action, like singing, helps. A simple distraction until I subconsciously solve it.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? Both of these are a blessing. Giving love is the most important thing we do. Receiving what you have given is a treasure. Either way, keep your acceptance level high, and your expectation level low.
7. What is your bedtime routine? Hahahahahahaha!
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner? I met my husband at a group setting for drug addicts 20 years ago!
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be? I would like to have been with God as He created the earth. Then again, maybe I was, and that’s the secret of life.
10. What kinds of books do you read? Writings on ancient civilizations intrigue me. Books on creativity and ‘fix it yourself’ projects are great. Anything Stephen King, Ayn Rand or Fyodor Solzhenitsyn; yes in that order.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time? I suppose I’d use a mirror. (Haha) Tag me then! Seriously I’m more comfortable staying in the moment.
12. What’s your fear? “Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.” Fear turns to love and I experience peace within.
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space? No. I'd have to wear a space suit so I can’t touch it, feel it, or breathe it in; might as well wait until I die when I can meld with it. Anyway… give up junk food? Are you crazy?
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor? About the time I say I’d rather be married but poor, my husband might die and I’d be single and rich from life insurance.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? I say “good morning,” to the Lord.
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be? I’d get rid of the migraine headaches he gets.
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? Jorja Malloy… no particular reason; I just like the sound of it.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done? I’d certainly try to work through the situation with the end goal of forgive and forget.
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be? Chicken!
Well, my tag adventure is over. Thank you, David, for this jolly good tag. Don’t believe a word! (LOL) Now I have to pass this on. Who will I tag? Will they participate? (LOL)