Stripping away the rose colored glasses of denial concerning my reality. Getting in touch with truth. Reaching out to others in empathy concerning their reality and their walk to truth.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

the brushes are drying




Water. I need water. I need it to keep my brushes from drying. A very simple need and yet I keep forgetting to retrieve it.

My needs are so simple and yet I deny myself the treasury of life. This stops now! From now on, I live, I move on to a place where I'll be free to use or not use my talent. I will not allow anyone or anything to stand in the way of what I want, or don't want.

I took a trip in a time machine
It was the strangest place I've ever seen
No one there resembled 'green'
So I came home and recharged my batteries.

No one. No one. No one is going to stand in my way!

~dc