Stripping away the rose colored glasses of denial concerning my reality. Getting in touch with truth. Reaching out to others in empathy concerning their reality and their walk to truth.

Friday, June 2, 2017

Surgery Successful
















My surgery went very well. I stayed in the Neuro - ICU overnight; home by 12 noon the next day. I'm having to maintain bed rest for a few days, due to the surgical opening that needs to heal, Walking is still awkward but I'll get there soon. Thank you for your prayers, good thoughts, and positive energy.

22 comments:

  1. Glad it went so well. Hope you are soon comfortable in all your earlier activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news, I was worried! Wishing you a speedy recovery! Did they find any dark secrets, plans and plots hidden up there in your brain while they were there :P
    You will be dancing ballet again in no time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dezzy, you're cracking me up! I'm hoping to get to do my Vertigo exercises, again, soon.

      No ballet, darlink; I was into tap!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Truly, Bazza. I''m glad they left that part of my brain intact.

      Delete
  4. That is great news indeed, hopefully recovery goes fast too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The biggest issue is fatigue. The brain begins repairing stuff, so the fatigue may last 10 - 12 weeks. Amazing!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for letting us know, Dixie darlin'.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news, Dixie! I hope your recovery goes equally smoothly.
    Your blogging pal,
    David.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, David. I'm hoping the worst is over (smile).

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you, Choo Say. I'm glad I could have this surgery without much of a gamble.

      Delete
  8. Great news! We're both thinking and praying for you. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, guys; Prayers are a good thing!

      Delete
  9. I'm glad your surgery was a success. I am sending prayers for a quick healing. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me. Want to add your thoughts?